So I was nominated for the versatile blogger award by the lovely Carol who blogs over at Born into the Wildlife . She writes about life and identity and her posts often spark further conversation on the topic. Carol is my friend IRL and an excellent writer, so please go read her blog.
The Versatile Blogger Award Rules:
1. If you’ve been nominated, you have been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award
2. Thank the person who nominated you for this award
3. Include a link to their blog
4. Nominate 15 other blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly
5. Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself
Seven things about me
1. I am Scottish, but I’ve now spent a total of 8 years living in England. Two years at uni and six years this time round in Bristol.
2. I have a slight addiction to Coca-Cola…
3. My Dad and brother used to call me Fruitbat when I was a kid. It would make me cry.
4. I love dogs probably more than I love humans.
5. I am trying to write a novel. This is year three of that…
6. I like to watch YouTube videos of people exercising. Carly Rowena is my current favourite and I like to think if we were ever to meet we’d become friends IRL… I’m not a creep. Honest.
7. I love food and love to know what other people are eating. What I eat in a day vlogs/blogs are my favourite. I guess that’s part of the reason my Instagram is full of pictures of my meals!
I’m going to buck the trend on this one and not nominate 15 bloggers to do the same. If you want to do it then consider this your tag, go ahead! But please do let me know that you have done it so that I can read the 7 facts about you.
Have a great Monday guys!